Best Sample Job Application Letter Template

Picture: Application template





To:

Manager HRD
…………………………… (Name of Company)
…………………………… (Postal Address)
…………………………….(City/Town)
PIN: ………………..
Phone/Mobile ……………….
Dear Sir or Madam,
Sub: Recruitment of Manager Accounting.
Ref: Your advertisement in Jakarta Post ……………
  1. With reference to your above advertisement, I wish to submit my candidature for consideration of the same as per details given in succeeding paras.
  2. I am aged ……. Years and possess a MBA Degree in Accounting from ………….. University (Name) which I obtained in the Year ………
  3. Thereafter, I have worked as Accounting officer in ………………. (Name of Company) at ………….. (Place) from …………… to ……………. (Dates) dealing in ……………. (Name of Product).
  4. I possess excellent Accounting,computer literate skills and able to achieve the targets laid down by the Management.
I am enclosing my detailed Resume/CV for consideration.
Thanking you.
Yours truly,



.................

Enclosures:
Resume with PP photo.
Copy of Experience & Salary Cert of previous Employer.
Copy of MBA Degree



Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers