How to Write Resignation Letters

 Picture: Resignation letter
Resignation letters are basically, the final results from the employee who resign from the organization or company.
It is essential to keep it neutral, as it would be in the company record. The letter has to be brief. The letter should cover when you decide resign from your company, the post from which you hope to resign and also the last date of working in the organization. 
The letter may also cover a thanking line for the opportunities provided by the company.  It is essential to leave on a positive note, without blaming someone else, This would not only help in gathering some references in the future but also to assist in relationship in the future, if it is needed.
It is good to give a good reason for giving the resignation as it would assist the employer or the organization realizes your argue for resignation.
 
The Sample Resignation letter would be such example. 


Dear Mr Anderson,

I am writing this resignation letter to let you know that I will be leaving my position that I hold in Ciputra Company Limited on July 13th, 2005 as I am moving to Singapore.
I have gained a lot of experience and professional growth and progress. I have enjoyed working with a  confirmative and great team for the Three years that I have been in Ciputra Company Limited.

Thank you for the opportunities you have provided and given to me during the time with your company.

Yours sincerely,
cc

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers