Sample of Application Letter


Picture: Application Letter
 
Jakarta, August 3, 2011


Attention To:
Mr. Imantoro
Human Resources Department
PT. Nusantara Persada
Jl. Raya Hasanudin No. 13
Surabaya


Dear Sir,
On this good opportunity, I would like to apply as a Instrumentation and Control System Engineer in your company. My name is Andrianto, 24 years old, male, single, energetic and healthy. I am a Control System Engineer and graduated from Indonesia University (UI) on May 2007 with GPA 3.78. I would like to have career to expand my experience.
My personality as a hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciated if you could give in opportunity to work in your company.
Herewith I enclose my curriculum vitae, which will give details of my qualification.
I hope my qualifications and experience merit your consideration and look forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,



Andrianto
Phone : 02 - 5758243
Jl. Merak no 25
Jakarta - 15712

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers