Best Sample HR Cover Letter

Picture; sample of HR cover letter

Michael Todd
Human resources Consultant
New York, NY 266674
Dear Mr. Todd
I am interested to submit my application for the position of Human resources consultant advertised in the vaganza Newspaper on July 12. As a highly experienced accounting manager with at least 5 years experience, I am sure I have the qualifications needed to be part of the success team.  
I am recently working with Star Insurance as a accounting manager, my responsibility for managing the regional cash and liquidity activities of all whole own business units for our client and acting as a key advisor for all regional joint venture businesses. I am sure that my skills that I have gained from these duties match those that you requested. 
I have had a good career at star insurance. But I need to expand my career path into Human Resources consultancy. This position offers me the wide opportunity of expanding value and sharing my skills in Human resources with the industry leader. 
I have also enclosed my resume for your comprehensive review of my documents. 
Please feel free to contact me at the number above should you feel that we need to discuss this position comprehensively. Thank You. 
 
Sincerely 
 
Gareth Anderson.

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers