Best Sample Job Application Email

Picture: Job Application Email 


To: Thomaseriksen@Gmail.com
Cc:
Bcc:
Subject: Application for the post of Accounting Manager
Dear Mr. Eriksen,
I am  Alan Smith and I have applied for the post of a Accounting manager in Grapindo Group. I have been asked to send in my email by Mr. James Durant of James advertising Co, who has also given me a information and reference to me about vacancy.
I have been working with James advertising Co for almost four years. Recently It is in this capacity that Mr. James has referred me to you. Please treat this mail as my business application until I join myself directly at your office. I hope to drop in at your office next Friday to sign an application contract for the said job. I have also enclosed my recent CV for the post.
I hope to see you soon.
Thanks and regards,
Alan Smith
M: 0888894533

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers