Innovative Sample Resume Email

Picture: Sample Resume Email


To: CitraBuanaHR@Gmail.com

Cc:

Bcc:

Subject: Resume for the post of Accounting Manager (Job ID: 33251)

Attached: Resume

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Andy Smith and I am replaying this email to your advertisement published in the Magenta advertising asking for Accounting Manager with an experience of more than 2 years. The Job ID is 33251 and it was published on the 25th of January.
I submit my application in reply to the above advertisement. I am a Accounting Manager, working with Nufarindo for the past 2 years. I have all the qualifications and capacity mentioned in the requirement for the job. I can also speak Japanese and Mandarin. which is a prime requisite as mentioned in the advertisement. My resume and other relevant information are attached with the email.
I will be looking forward from any intimation from your end.
Thanks and regards,

Andy Smith

M: 087555427

P:3577785

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers