Innovative Sample Thank You Letter for Promotion

Picture: Thank you letter for promotion

Linda Baker
Grand Hyatt Hotel,
New South Wales,
Australia.

Dear Baker,

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to you again, for giving me with this good changes to do as an Executive Housekeeper of Grand Hyatt Hotel. It was with huge pleasure, By which I occupied on this new exclusive status, this morning officially.

I would like to say gratitude to you for your believe giving to me. I will try hard to give a good contribution on my best. will be a  a precious asset to the Company. I definitely will work as my capacity with all my qualifications for the progress of the company.

I am still looking forward to join with in my new position as an Executive Housekeeper in your company and I am confident that I will do best to your company in my new duties and will perform well with more responsibilities.

Thank you again,

Nathalie Cook
Grand Hyatt Hotel,

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers