I finally fixed it now

      
     Probably you used to know, if time had been love you so much and want to have you, but you know, taste it never lost with me until now.  Flavor of love and floating overlay - dreamily that always accompany the day - my day, was able to help it taste wallop sad to see this reality.  I want to share love with you, fill out the story of young people in the course of my life, share your sadness, happiness, laughter, or something which enliven these youth.  Everything is beautiful I guess, if it ever really - really happened. Up to now the shadow is still able to make to dispel wanita2 lovely young faces who often crossed in front of me, although often there is a sense of love towards them, but, the high sense of all this you can remove any taste.  I still will love you faithfully, I still would like chestnuts - dream to be able to share with you, even thousands of times have tried to do, many times even then I felt disappointed you. 

        I had tried to find a replacement yourself, and people who are not less good as you.  Very good, and his love for me so high, I will believe, there will be no one else would love me more than what she gave me.  But, I was betrayed, disappointed, hurt her because the selfish  still keep a sense of love to you. I felt stupid person, disobeying and sinning, had wasted someone so sincere to me.  She loves me when I am distinguished as it is, She loves me sincerely Mr heart, ah... never mind... all already happened, just said sorry a thousand sorry that I could say to her that has hurt. I indeed realized, may be you 'll never liked me, and will not shoot for - joy to be with me, never for yourself.  But why, hopes and dreams were so strong in me, so I feel able to have you in a moment later, though now we'll never together, it is this which makes me able to survive will faithfulness my love for you until now.
   
    I indeed realized, may be you 'll never liked me, and will not shoot for - joy to be with me, never for yourself.  But why, hopes and dreams were so strong in me, so I feel able to have you in a moment later, though now we'll never together, it is this which makes me able to survive will faithfulness my love for you until now. But now, I survive to love you without having to know when all this ends pleasantly. Since I have already tired of this, will think it's bored.  But suppose it is always still there.  Did you know about this...?   

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers